Disclaimer

These are trophies of my own design. Any similarity to any existing trophy is a coincidence. At times, I may post trophies from other manufacturers, but will, where possible, give them the required credits.
I make trophies for any occasion.Not the normal off the shelf, plastic, Made in Hong Kong, Korea, China stuff. Individual pieces which reflect the clients own specific requirement.
Please leave your contact details in the comments section. Email is preferred. I will then contact you and we can discuss your specific requirement.
Please note no international telephone calls will be entertained. no trophies will be released before full and final payment. Pricing is quoted in either ZAR or USD.


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cricket trophy 3

this trophy I made for a local club team known as "The Bar Flys"! They have an annual game against a team from one of the outlying areas, and so wanted a trophy with which to record the annual result. I decide to use the bat and ball and bottle to reflect the actual content of the weekend shenanigans!
 The annual results can now printed to a plate, be added to the front of the bat.

1 comment: